Stop Snoring Cones Men's Anti Snore Nasal Dilator Breathe easy congestion aid tool.
Prevents Snoring, Sleep Apnea & Dry-Mouth. Slit design for nasal hair to keep foreign or unwanted particles from entering the lungs. Advanced Conical shape makes it feel very comfortable in the nose. Highly recommended by ENT doctors.
100% brand new and high quality
Snoring is caused by insufficient airflow through the nasal passages. It can disrupt and affect the quality of your sleep, as well as your partner's sleep, causing you to start the day feeling tired and weary
That's where Nose Doze can help!
- Nose Doze is a scientifically designed anti-snore device that helps reduce and eliminate snoring by expanding your nostrils, enabling maximum airflow through your nasal passages.
- Nose Doze is made of 100% medical-grade silicone that is soft and comfortable to wear.
- 100% medical grade silicone
- Nose Doze is also unobtrusive; once inserted, it is barely visible and doesn't get in the way of a good night's sleep.
- Nose Doze is a product that gives you even more value for your dollar.
- No chemicals, sprays, or side effects! Nose Doze is a healthy, simple, and cost-effective way to help reduce and eliminate snoring.
So what do you have to lose? Try Nose Dose and enjoy a better, more restful sleep
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Our return policy lasts seven days. Unfortunately, if seven days have passed since your purchase, we can't offer a refund or exchanges after those seven days.
Eligible returns must be unused and in the same condition, you received. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers, or magazines are not eligible for returns. We do not accept returns on intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional Non-Returnable Items Include:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- All health and personal care items
- Beaded, Sequined, and Specialty Fabric apparel are non-returnable.
- We are not liable or responsible for dry cleaning issues.
- Hats and Masks are non-returnable
We have a 4-point inspection of all merchandise before it is shipped to ensure excellent quality, including final examinations by our packing department. In the unlikely event a damaged item has been included in your order, please inform us within three days of receipt. We will replace it with the same style, color ad size you originally ordered. We are not responsible for any garment after it has been worn and damaged for any reason. Any items not in their original condition are damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error are not returnable or refundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically apply to your credit card or original payment method within a certain amount of days.
Sale items (if applicable)
Sale items are not refundable. Only regular-priced items may be refunded.
Return Shipping Costs
The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If we are eligible for a refund, we will subtract the shipping cost from the order's refund.
There is no refund on shipping charges unless the seller sent the wrong item or received damage during transit.
The buyer is responsible for shipping costs on all returns unless the seller sent the wrong item or the item was received damaged during transit.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don't guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
As always, we do like to hear from our customers. If you have any suggestions about how we can offer better services, please feel free to call or text MAGOS at 318-820-5778